Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Monday, October 8, 2007

Bird-free thanksgiving

B.A.D.-Thanksgiving in solo mode says:
How was your awesome sounding feast?
Stupid Andrew // Ive become bored with flesh and bone again says:
verry awsome
Stupid Andrew // Ive become bored with flesh and bone again says:
surprisingly it was good tofurkey

:) Despite the deadness of campus and being alone all the time. I stand by my decision to spend thanksgiving the way I want to without looking at a dead bird. Sure I missed out on the food, but that's this year only. Because next year I'm going to be in an apartment and I'll be making my own feast, heck maybe even have some friends by then to have over and if not, all the better. I'll have lots of food to hand out to the homeless.

Happy Thanksgiving every one!

No comments: