Friday, October 17, 2008
Man, I am excited to hang out with them more.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Dearest B_A_D, I love you so much, that I am asking for your hand in marriage, if indeed McCain manages to win the election in November.
I was watching Orgazmo a little while ago and got up to refill my water bottle. When I came back, I found Stink making a move on my dinner and I yelled, "Get your paws out of my asparagus!"
Only two or three of you will get why that's funny.
Re: pictures for making you say: "Word"
Word. And sigged.
It's better to have loved and lost than to live with the psycho for the rest of your life- Random picture posted by B_A_D
Re: give me a recent photo of you that shows me who you are
my pictures aren't as cool as yours because they don't have the fancy awesome colour/b&w stuff going on.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Seriously, Katie and I melted. There were internal awws and all. Now Blake curses me for not asking for a number, and thoughts of sweet boys in yellow vests make me smile.
In other awesome news, the cute guy in English class smiled at me in the chemistry basement a while ago. He also, had the long stare last Friday.. not sure if it was the dress or not. But man did that feel good (that boy even stares in a heart thumping way). Damn.
Katie and I are hanging out all the time, it rocks. I love this girl. The party at Jeff's was sweet and potluck take over is going well. I love local vegans. Julia, Katie, Mens, Blakes and I all have weekend full of plans. I've cooked for people all week, eaten with friends and Nicholas even asked me to teach him how to make a vegan mini pizza after he said they looked so good. He loved it. Buffy night happened as usual and all is really well.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
[quote=Needs More Salt][quote=B_A_D]What does it mean if you invite a vegan guy you met a few weeks ago out for dinner/ice cream on v-day and you wind up sharing food and utensils/ice cream cones?[/quote]
It means that you're a born risk taker with a cavalier disregard for the dangers of cold and flu season.[/quote]
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Monday, January 28, 2008
whats up there little miss with the additude ure to cute to hate life ure just around the wrong people u need to just keep in mind how hot u r and let that make u happy
The spelling was still awful and it was mostly superficial, but people notices status updates and taking the time to reply to them kinda makes things a little better i guess?
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
(9:27:42 PM) Adam: you're my most favouritest vegan! and that includes joaquin phoenix! though, admitedly, i don't like him. fine, that includes kristen bell!
- My new place and having a kitchen.
- New roommates who are sweet as pie (and old ones that were awesome too)9
- French exchange students who see sunshine through rain and love Joanna's Vegan sauce.
- Accidentally walking in on another french exchange guy sans pants (Not in the way that sounds, but in the joking about it later/smiles kinda way).
- Happy french exchange student who acts like a small child on x-mas when you see him and allow him to use your camera.
photos taken while happy-go-frenchy plays with your camera
Finally opening old x-mas gifts (Kitchen Gizmos!)
- Being Outed as a vegan via cook book titles, and having it not matter.
- Discussing AR, Veganism with a roommate who asks to borrow a documentary on the subject ^-^
- Physics labs with the old group (minus one) and having Edgar tell me he was mad at me for not being in his bio lab. "So I was sitting there going all oh sweet, Amanda is going to be here awesome. I'll get to hang with her cause I haven't hung with her for a while, like since before break. And woah, wait no Amanda just a bench full of STRANGERS. I am so mad at you, changing your lab time. Shame"
- Possibly having him to change to my lab.
- Oh and seeing Khalid again who is hilarious as always
- Edgar yelling "oh BAM what did I tell you, did you fail? no! Ha! Bam, I was right. :high five:.
- And both gasping at my not-living on campus/shock until I told them I lived one street over and explained about sleeping naked and cupcakes at 4am. CLEARLY superior choices.
- Oh, an obviously having a Kurt Cobain lunch box, and hearing people behind you comment on it.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
So now I feel sick, and on the verge of tears (This doesn't make sense, but I can't not feel it and it's stupid). More stress now to do better next time with added stress of only having 3 more tries to get it right.
i hate this, but I don't know what else to do
Saturday, January 12, 2008
I shook so bad, a lot of the photos didn't turn out. Most of them are pretty bad, I took dozens and dozens of the same thing, most of which didn't turn out. Anyways, here is what I did get if people are interested.
Dalhousie Photos Animal Research
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
B. Amanda D: Thank you, I just finished beating Isa.
Brian V: You lie!!
B. Amanda D: I have mad apparent skills.
B. Amanda D: Never! See: (link)
Brian V: Damn, when did you get good at this? We're playing chess next.
So the moral of that one is, I beat fucking Isa at scrabble. Bamn!
And I am now bored with writing down memories.. I'll get back to it later.
shucks x a million. the real thanks should go to the french. who'd be utterly horrified that i veganized this, actually. all of france, the entire country, would make a sour face if you told them about it.
Re: Joanna! And how she saved my lunch.
I think I lack the hitting that skills.
Although the kid is cute... and learning english.
I also dropped by the women's center, spoke with Liz and some girls. Good times to have as always, did some work, made some calls etc ect. Ate my lunch that I finally had time for.
I love that center. Seriously, if you ever feel down this is the place to go, everyone is so respectful warm and caring. Honestly, these ladies appreciated it if you fucking breathe!
Liz will go on for hours about how awesome everyone is and love you to death for doing simple things like cleaning up or answering the phone. Well you are the greatest person to have ever lived, ever.
We talked about lingerie, boycotts, she loved the make up/outfit and asked if i'd lost weight, we discussed vegan outreach and the potluck people, plus the bridges to be made and loads more.
I also left out all the awesome that was new years and chilling with Missy, Impulse, dancing, we were on the speaker boxes for a while, Chad said I was adorable and awesome, more grinding. Seen alex, and got two new years kisses... er sorta... Well Alex kissed me, cause she always does and I was speaking with Brian as the clock struck 12 (cali time) which wasn't a real kiss but much happiness none-the-less. We are also apprently hardcore for making fries from scratch at 4:30 am from potatoes.