Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So it's that awkward holiday time of year

B.A.D.: Also, did you wanna do anything next week?
B.A.D.: I figured I might make you cookies or something.
Panzer Pope: sounds like a plan.
B.A.D.: Jason and Adam reminded me about it.
Panzer Pope: reminded?
B.A.D.: holidays etc
Panzer Pope: easter?
B.A.D.: the otherone
B.A.D.: Where you get all kinds of candy
B.A.D.: well, eat chocolate anyway the day after when it all goes on super sale
Panzer Pope: you cant say valintines can you
Panzer Pope: also i forgot its that time of year again
B.A.D.: you got the point without me having to say it.
B.A.D.: And no, I can't really..

No comments: