Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Friday, May 18, 2007

I've been gone for a while, but I think I'm back home now

I have so neglected this blog.
I have so many great things written down just about everywhere.

Joyful things:
The PPK
Vegan: The Gathering
Cooking
Baking
Lolo's muffins
Sharing
Talking
Long talks
Sleepover's that allways lead to those long talks
Dancing
Dances
My friends
Moments when you know that they are your friends and they love you.
Hanging out
The boob thread
WetVeganPanties.net (dispite the fact it never got made)
pervy photos
pervy jokes and discussion
Cleaning
getting your list of chores done and ever setting out and doing them (but maybe that's just today :P)
Being vegan, everyday makes me feel so much better about everything around me.
kcam
adam
miku
Todd
T
Apple
Dos
Gwyn
Amy
Lauren
Yas
They all come to mind, god the dance was good dispite things.

No comments: