Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Working, she ain't so bad.

Happy things:
My boots <3.
Driving in my boots.
Working in these boots
and all the reactions these boots get.
I LOVE MY BOOTS.
And Andrew, because he bought them.

Also coming into work today John made my day with his "Wow, someone's all dressed up today. Makes me wish I was 18 again!"
"Sorry John I don't date younger guys"
"Why how old are you?"
"Turning 19"
"Makes me wish I were 20 again, five years younger."

Shawna is my hero of the day, because she checked the schedule and saw that I was coming in and had coffee brewing when I walked in. <3
So I B-line for the coffee and John cuts me off, saying oh wow, you came down here to give me a hug, awesome. :arms open:.
"No, I was going for the coffee"
"Oh..."
"But what the hell"

Boots=Good Mood=Good Day
<3

No comments: