Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Women, there is nothing like em.

The PPK entry du jour:
joannalovesyou
Especially Joshivore
From: portland, OR
Registered: Mon 4/3/06
Posts: 6119
E-mail PM Website

Re: Joanna! And how she saved my lunch.

go college student improv cooking!!


B_A_D
The Penultimate Subnick
From: Halifax, NS -On campus-
Registered: Thu 8/31/06
Posts: 9963
E-mail PM Website

I forgot how simple it is! Seriously this sauce cost pennies!
Joanna you rule.


joannalovesyou
Especially Joshivore
From: portland, OR
Registered: Mon 4/3/06
Posts: 6119
E-mail PM Website

shucks x a million. the real thanks should go to the french. who'd be utterly horrified that i veganized this, actually. all of france, the entire country, would make a sour face if you told them about it.


B_A_D
The Penultimate Subnick
From: Halifax, NS -On campus-
Registered: Thu 8/31/06
Posts: 9963
E-mail PM Website

Not my new flatmate from france! He came down to demand what smelled so good, I handed him your book and he was very impressed!


joannalovesyou
Especially Joshivore
From: portland, OR
Registered: Mon 4/3/06
Posts: 6119
E-mail PM Website

B_A_D wrote:

Not my new flatmate from france! He came down to demand what smelled so good, I handed him your book and he was very impressed!

...

are you going to hit that?


B_A_D
The Penultimate Subnick
From: Halifax, NS -On campus-
Registered: Thu 8/31/06
Posts: 9963
E-mail PM Website

Re: Joanna! And how she saved my lunch.

I think I lack the hitting that skills.
Although the kid is cute... and learning english.



I also dropped by the women's center, spoke with Liz and some girls. Good times to have as always, did some work, made some calls etc ect. Ate my lunch that I finally had time for.
I love that center. Seriously, if you ever feel down this is the place to go, everyone is so respectful warm and caring. Honestly, these ladies appreciated it if you fucking breathe!

Liz will go on for hours about how awesome everyone is and love you to death for doing simple things like cleaning up or answering the phone. Well you are the greatest person to have ever lived, ever.

We talked about lingerie, boycotts, she loved the make up/outfit and asked if i'd lost weight, we discussed vegan outreach and the potluck people, plus the bridges to be made and loads more.


I also left out all the awesome that was new years and chilling with Missy, Impulse, dancing, we were on the speaker boxes for a while, Chad said I was adorable and awesome, more grinding. Seen alex, and got two new years kisses... er sorta... Well Alex kissed me, cause she always does and I was speaking with Brian as the clock struck 12 (cali time) which wasn't a real kiss but much happiness none-the-less. We are also apprently hardcore for making fries from scratch at 4:30 am from potatoes.

No comments: