- My new place and having a kitchen.
- New roommates who are sweet as pie (and old ones that were awesome too)9
- French exchange students who see sunshine through rain and love Joanna's Vegan sauce.
- Accidentally walking in on another french exchange guy sans pants (Not in the way that sounds, but in the joking about it later/smiles kinda way).
- Happy french exchange student who acts like a small child on x-mas when you see him and allow him to use your camera.
photos taken while happy-go-frenchy plays with your camera
Finally opening old x-mas gifts (Kitchen Gizmos!)
- Being Outed as a vegan via cook book titles, and having it not matter.
- Discussing AR, Veganism with a roommate who asks to borrow a documentary on the subject ^-^
- Physics labs with the old group (minus one) and having Edgar tell me he was mad at me for not being in his bio lab. "So I was sitting there going all oh sweet, Amanda is going to be here awesome. I'll get to hang with her cause I haven't hung with her for a while, like since before break. And woah, wait no Amanda just a bench full of STRANGERS. I am so mad at you, changing your lab time. Shame"
- Possibly having him to change to my lab.
- Oh and seeing Khalid again who is hilarious as always
- Edgar yelling "oh BAM what did I tell you, did you fail? no! Ha! Bam, I was right. :high five:.
- And both gasping at my not-living on campus/shock until I told them I lived one street over and explained about sleeping naked and cupcakes at 4am. CLEARLY superior choices.
- Oh, an obviously having a Kurt Cobain lunch box, and hearing people behind you comment on it.