Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Monday, August 27, 2007

PM x1000

kittee
Steamrolls Gumdrops
From: new orleans, louisiana, usa
Registered: Sat 12/17/05
Posts: 2642

dude,
Ok! if you want to make skirts, bring some fabric (about 1.5 yards should do) and some scissors. I'll bring everything else. For yarn fabric, bring some fabric scraps and scissors.

xo
kittee

veganmina802
Lapsed Jainist
From: salisbury, north carolina
Registered: Sat 2/24/07
Posts: 513

heheh! okey dokey!!! smile thank you


this is how
it begins push it away but it all comes back again
all the flesh all the sin there was a time when it used to mean just about everything just like now

Offline

veganmina802
Lapsed Jainist
From: salisbury, north carolina
Registered: Sat 2/24/07
Posts: 513

is that all i need to write for the address
since you live in canada...
im not sure how that all works ?


this is how
it begins push it away but it all comes back again
all the flesh all the sin there was a time when it used to mean just about everything just like now
veganmina802
Lapsed Jainist
From: salisbury, north carolina
Registered: Sat 2/24/07
Posts: 513

B_A_D wrote:

yup mail them out whenever!

theyll be sent out tomorrow morning!! smile thanks so much for helping me out !


this is how
it begins push it away but it all comes back again
all the flesh all the sin there was a time when it used to mean just about everything just like now

Yesterday 2:17 pm

veganmina802
Lapsed Jainist
From: salisbury, north carolina
Registered: Sat 2/24/07
Posts: 513

Hey!!! thanks for being so sweet!
should i just mail them to that address?
I can mail them out tomorrow foryou!


this is how
it begins push it away but it all comes back again
all the flesh all the sin there was a time when it used to mean just about everything just like now


rachaelrayforever
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan
From: Vancouver,BC
Registered: Sun 7/16/06
Posts: 4559

Hey,
alright,thanks,I will message Polly and see.
thank you
-Evan


there is no yogurt in team.
-NoWhey
This isn't the first time Eric Clapton has forked me over and I'm sure it won't be the last.-Isa
Jesus Christ, I'm not making a quilt for her. -Isa
rachaelrayforever
Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan Vegan
From: Vancouver,BC
Registered: Sun 7/16/06
Posts: 4559

Hey,

I just tried to send you a PM but my sent box was full so I don't know if that means you actually got it,but I will try again just incase.
I wqas wondering if you still wanted to tent/park bunk or if you had found somewhere for yourself to stay.Either way it's fine,I just thought i'd ask because sleeping in a park sounds more fun with someone else.
okay hope to hear from you soon take care
-Evan


there is no yogurt in team.
-NoWhey
This isn't the first time Eric Clapton has forked me over and I'm sure it won't be the last.-Isa
Jesus Christ, I'm not making a quilt for her. -Isa

bebopmouse
Pantaloony
From: Seattle, WA
Registered: Sat 4/7/07
Posts: 4897

phew! I thought it was the boob thread or something!!


"Ooh, curves... It's like living inside a bouncy castle!"
"I wanted to be Judd Nelson but knew I was Anthony Michael Hall." - kafkaesque
"and I will track down and beat up anyone who doesnt sig this piece of work." - that susie tofu monster bisque
"No partial nudity until after scrabble." - tinctoris
bebopmouse
Pantaloony
From: Seattle, WA
Registered: Sat 4/7/07
Posts: 4897

Oh my.....

Um.... what... picture....?


"Ooh, curves... It's like living inside a bouncy castle!"
"I wanted to be Judd Nelson but knew I was Anthony Michael Hall." - kafkaesque
"and I will track down and beat up anyone who doesnt sig this piece of work." - that susie tofu monster bisque
"No partial nudity until after scrabble." - tinctoris

kaitlinschmitty
Wears Pleather Undies
From: Cleveland, OH/Philadelphia, PA
Registered: Thu 6/14/07
Posts: 17

k, great! thanks anyway!

Mangosauce25
Brain Made of Raw Seitan
From: England
Registered: Sun 7/30/06
Posts: 1247

Hi,

You speak a lot of wisdom B_A_D! I certainly know what you mean about the difference betwen written text and actually speaking to someone face to face.

Maybe I am too hard on myself I don't know, I just get lonely and miserable and just want someone to cuddle up to at night. The anonymity of the internet just allows me to open up and talk about everything I can't discuss in the 'real' world.

Hey, I'll send you a picture of me if you want. Just tell me your email addy!

Have a great day,

Jon.


'I have found little that is good about human beings on the whole. In my experience, most of them are trash' - Sigmund Freud, Psychoanalysis and Faith.

'And If I didn't get laid in college, no one should!' - Hoveringdog


susie tofu monster
Drinks Wild Tofurkey
From: Portland, WA.
Registered: Mon 1/16/06
Posts: 2890

the super special never been posted pic!
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n304/susie1764/DSCF2210recolored.jpg


"I like buying several kinds of similar looking produce, and then watching the cashier trying to figure out what's what. I don't have cable." -luckyklutz85

"Susie don't need no stinking pattern. Susie's got Pi!"- p-p-p-pamela

Mangosauce25
Brain Made of Raw Seitan
From: England
Registered: Sun 7/30/06
Posts: 1247

Hi,

It's really interesting so far, I'm learning a lot. Very intense though, some extremely disturbed people as I'm sure you can imagine.

Some of the things I post are a bit tongue in cheek to be honest, I really don't hate myself that much. In fact I don't *hate* myself, just have no confidence with attracting the opposite sex.

I should really get to bed soon That's very funny!!!

Jon.


'I have found little that is good about human beings on the whole. In my experience, most of them are trash' - Sigmund Freud, Psychoanalysis and Faith.

'And If I didn't get laid in college, no one should!' - Hoveringdog
Mangosauce25
Brain Made of Raw Seitan
From: England
Registered: Sun 7/30/06
Posts: 1247

haha,

I'm just off to bed, it's nearly 2am here. Btw, I'm doing a work placement in a prison, shadowing psychiatrists on the psychiatric wing and meeting inmates etc. It's nothing top secret, just experience for me as I want to become a Psychologist in prisons.

Hope I don't come across as being self-obsessed and miserable on the PPK like some seem to think.

Take Care,

Jon.


'I have found little that is good about human beings on the whole. In my experience, most of them are trash' - Sigmund Freud, Psychoanalysis and Faith.

'And If I didn't get laid in college, no one should!' - Hoveringdog
Mangosauce25
Brain Made of Raw Seitan
From: England
Registered: Sun 7/30/06
Posts: 1247

No, never really been on Facebook.

smile


'I have found little that is good about human beings on the whole. In my experience, most of them are trash' - Sigmund Freud, Psychoanalysis and Faith.

'And If I didn't get laid in college, no one should!' - Hoveringdog

Pamela
Shatner? I Don't Even Know Her
From: Here and there
Registered: Wed 7/6/05
Posts: 11720

I got your info smile I know that we don't get tracking info unless we do the $15 min shipping so I won't be getting one, but I will be sending and will let you know when it's sent. thanks!


It's sick really.Like watching elimidate. You know it's trash, but it's just so ridiculous you can't stop yourself.- FTB's views on The 700 Club


miharu
Should Write a Goddam Book Already
From: Inland Empire REPRESENT!
Registered: Sun 2/5/06
Posts: 1038

Aww, you're a 4channer and you haven't heard of the almighty unf? In this case, I'll just say it's like an air-hump. Yeah, not embarrassing at all.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=unf


You mentioned chocolate, I can get a pretty decent assortment of dark stuff. I can probably find just about anything that Food Fight or similar websites sell. If you like tea, you're definitely talking to the right person. Hmm... trying to think.
Is there anything in particular that you really like? I can put together a kick asparagus care package.


joannalovesyou
Except Joshivore
From: portland, OR
Registered: Mon 4/3/06
Posts: 4321

hey lady, just wanted you to know that my partner has put the kibosh on anyone staying with us in august, and i think he's probably right. the final cookbook is due to josh the second week of august and between that and the gathering, i will be way too busy to have houseguests.

but there are LOTS of portland peeps, and if you ask around, i bet someone can host you.


frylock: well, mr smarty pants, have you ever gone back in time?
meatwad: i farted my way out of an elevator.

Pamela
Shatner? I Don't Even Know Her
From: Here and there
Registered: Wed 7/6/05
Posts: 11661

yes thank you! My book arrived in great condition.


It's sick really.Like watching elimidate. You know it's trash, but it's just so ridiculous you can't stop yourself.- FTB's views on The 700 Club

Pamela
Shatner? I Don't Even Know Her
From: Here and there
Registered: Wed 7/6/05
Posts: 11661

I received my book today! Thank you!

Let me know when you get yours!


Pamela

kaitlinschmitty
Wears Pleather Undies
From: Cleveland, OH/Philadelphia, PA
Registered: Thu 6/14/07
Posts: 17

Hey there! Do you still have that extra copy of Vive le Vegan? I have a number of cookbooks I'd be willing to swap including How it All Vegan and others. Thanks!!

Kaitlin

xxxrudee
Addicted to B12 Enemas
From: London, Uk
Registered: Thu 4/13/06
Posts: 259

Thanks!
I was too busy today to go online, try to catch me another day!
take care
rudee



B_A_D wrote:

I just read your signature <3, and I've got to say it's awesome.
If I wasn't at work, and knew your msn I would totally MSN you and be your friend forever.
But.. because i'm at work I decided to try the pm thing.
Have a great day!
B.A.D.


bl00dless
Smuggling Raisins
From: little rock, AR
Registered: Tue 6/19/07
Posts: 330

Wow, that sounds like interesting work.
I am an customer serivice phone bisque.


it really is, unfortunately i dont really get paid at the moment haha, i could never do customer service phone thing, i get very nervous on the fone most of the time, and do anything to avoid it.

bl00dless
Smuggling Raisins
From: little rock, AR
Registered: Tue 6/19/07
Posts: 330

i work at a hospital in the cancer research department


"the unexamined life is not worth living" -socrates
"god is dead" neitzsche
bl00dless
Smuggling Raisins
From: little rock, AR
Registered: Tue 6/19/07
Posts: 330

haha, i went over there and posted, i was over in the celebrity look alike thread posting me and my celebrity lookalike, evil guests.

work was...alright. excep that i broke something that costs 150 dollars, and saw a poor dead mouse in a petri dish... sad


"the unexamined life is not worth living" -socrates
"god is dead" neitzsche

Mangosauce25
That's Mrs. Silverstone to You
From: England
Registered: Sun 7/30/06
Posts: 1171

Hiya,

I don't have the time or money to get over to the US any time soon. I do have family over there, in Connecticut and usually visit every three years or so. I went last year and got to meet up with a lady from another vegan forum I used to post on. It was a really good day.

Maybe one day we will meet up for a coffee though smile

Yeah, I love talking and listening too, good job since I want to be a Psychologist That's very funny!!! I wish I didn't have an obsession with being unattractive and have the problems with intimacy I have. I don't know if I mentioned it on my thread but it tooks me weeks to sleep with my ex girlfriend I was so uncomfortable. I really didn't enjoy sex and was so ashamed to still be a virgin at 25. She later said that I should 'thank her' for going out with me as I would have probably 'died a virgin'. She also said every other girl would have 'laughed at how crepe in bed I was'. It really hurt me sad She also said that her friends were laughing at her for going out with me.

Anyway, enough of my woes, nice to chat to you and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. It really does help to be able to talk about these things, rather than keep them bottled up inside.

Jon.

Mangosauce25
That's Mrs. Silverstone to You
From: England
Registered: Sun 7/30/06
Posts: 1171

Hi,

B_A_D you are certainly on my wavelength and seem to understand where I am coming from. Pity you live on the other side of the world, as I'd love to meet up with you and go for a drink or something - I bet we would have lots to chat about.

I think for me sex is a continuum rather than being easily defined. Even being 'straight' or 'gay' may not always be as black and white or in polar opposition all the time..........but that is a slightly different area.

It's great that we can be so open on the PPK, I never get the chance to talk about these types of things and it does feel liberating.

Thanks for listening!

Jon.

Mangosauce25
That's Mrs. Silverstone to You
From: England
Registered: Sun 7/30/06
Posts: 1171

I really don't know why I'm into it, but it can be mindblowing when someone 'pushes the right buttons'. It is a very personal thing for me and hard to explain. I definately see BDSM as a voya rather than a destination. I'm not really into pain, more the psychological aspect of it all. I have many, many areas of interest but love the idea of being in a relationship with a dominant woman who orders me around, makes me cook/clean the house etc. I could literally talk for hours about the subject, it really fascinates me, especially as I have a degree in Psychology and would like to be a Psychologist!! I'm doing a Masters in Forensic Psychology and we had a lecture on 'Sexual Deviation'. Our lecturer was putting 'spanking' and 'BDSM' into the same category as rape etc. This form of sexuality is so misunderstood, it's frustrating at times.

My ex gf said I was a 'weirdo' for being into this type of thing. She told me after we broke up that when I first metioned I was into it she thought 'OMG, weirdo alert'. People can often be quite shocked that people are into this type of lifestyle.

I'm really tired and am going to bed now, but thanks for chatting.

Jon.

Mangosauce25
That's Mrs. Silverstone to You
From: England
Registered: Sun 7/30/06
Posts: 1171

Hi,

Cool. I love PMs too! I went to your website btw, you write some great stuff :> This might be a little too personal, but what are you interested in BDSM wise? I know I have been into it for a long time and really enjoy the scene. It's great to be able to talk to likeminded people.

Jon.




No comments: