Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Monday, August 27, 2007

PPK PMs !!

i tink you told me that before, but i'm not sure?!?!
you can explain it to me again later. I think it doesn't work with DA but oh well smile

*hugs*


Go here!
Bl00dless

http://www.pro-board.com/index.php?prob … mp;act=idx

its where we moved the question thread. its a forum but were basically all administrators so theres no rules, and were not peeving anyone off!

Bebop
You live in eastern Canada right? If so it's pretty forking far. Seattle is only about a three hour drive from Portland. But if you ever are in Seattle we'll hang out and maybe plan another picnic/mini gathering thing.

But yeah... many, many thanks for keeping Evan off the porch!

re:As requested
Bebop
Boobs!

Alice
Did you get my e-mail?

Thanks!
Kissmetofu

I am right now going to go to bed; my kitties are demanding it.

No comments: