Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Because I really need it

Miku giving me a back rub in media studies
Mostly everything Todd does
[10:45] Adam: ok, i actually need to go, but i wanted to tell you... i read your last blog post and i don't want you to be angry with yourself. if it helps, you've opened up my mind to vegan foods, especially after those yummy ice cream bars and the various treats you've brought in, over the year. i'd be *far* more likely to eat vegan food, thanks to you. :)
Ben asking and then checking back up on what was up with me (even tho in the end he made it worst that still makes me beleive things are fine).
Kcam taking me to DQ, and circling back a few times to see mike
Geoff stoping by for convo and listening
Gwyn for chilling during third and giving me her full attention
Lauren for staying with me at lunch
My mom for helping with that doomed sewing project I fucked up
Zane (yeah thats right my brother) for lending me his new black shirt for when Dave can't fit into the costume I made tomorow.
Todd again for asking katelyn why I was having a bad day.. during class.. three feet away from me as if I couldn't hear :P
The guy who produced Veronica Mars. Seriously.
Veganism

No comments: