Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Daily bright points

I've gotta say classes with Todd are really helping me out.
Cul tech is going great, I have a vegan black forest cake recipe and my WHOLE group agree to make it instead of the animal laced version yay!
Todd was great too, I was in the yearbook room after my cul tech test and he came in to talk to kcam and I, mostly kcam about the slideshow. He was asking me how my veganising was going and said he had been searching on google last night to try and find some veganized Heavy whipping cream etc. Mostly he was looking for a way to procastinate on his work so he decided to do a few hours of searching for me. We also talked about his married crush Sarah Kramer, who's e-mail I offered to hand over. Apprently its a boyhood thing.. tattooed woman etc, you can oogle from a far and ask me for new pictures but no actual contact or stalking.

Had a good realization in French when talking to Nichole... I'm in a good mood. Seriously. Things can't go wrong, i mean they do.. but i just don't care. Graeme hasn't spoken to me, Ben hadn't either at that point and I was still riding high from my sucess with Master on the weekend. I guess he may need a new nickname as he holds no power over me and neither does anyone else ^-^.

Also something which will allways add a good note to any day. The Boob thread has been reactivated. And theres a new poster. Joy!

No comments: