Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Another peice from work.
Came in today, feeling great.
I've come to determine good days come from good shoes, and I love these shoes.
Sheldon said Morning sexy when I cam in so that also helped to brighten my day...

And oh yeah... I brought Flaun<3

Added from a few days ago: When I was leaving work on monday as I was headed out the door Steve said goodbye and that he'd try to sit closer next time. Not sure why, but that also made me smile.

Also drove to pick up kcam and bring soup to gwyn. Spent some time with Ben, went to his place. Seeing his face when I pulled out Death note was pretty awesome. Also we watched Can't Hardly Wait, which ruled.

No comments: