Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Steve just was late loggin back on because we went back to go recycle my carboard all the way in the cafe.
<3

He also just yelled after me "HA! I told you that you'd have to use the bathroom!"
I told him about the 4 bottles of water and 3 coffees, he thought I was insane for not having to go yet.

He also just went for lunch and when I told him I wasn't going to be here when he get back he just pointed and said "oh you will be, you'll be here. Don't worry."

What can I say.. I guess I'm easily pleased/amused

Pat also was a sweetie and came to get me after work, so I was leaving after some cool times with Alex, and steve said oh your leaving, well.. GOOD! Hurry it up. I replied with I'll take my sweet time, thank you. He said, good means I can talk to longer.
Also Anthony< 3
Anthony Carey- The meaning of life is simpler than you think. says:
lol, id gladly volunteer (i too get the itch that needs to be scratched) but the aforementioned experience has left me extremely fragile and worried of consequences which i have ignored in the past

Anthony - The meaning of life is simpler than you think. says:
and hey, your the lucky one lol. half the male population is ready to put out as soon as they realize the other is female, let alone yourself

Anthony - The meaning of life is simpler than you think. says:
and even the helper needs help from time to time, so keep that in mind as well

No comments: