Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sunshine, lollypops, rainbows..

well ok, not really.
But it's been a good day, nailed an interview with the YAP guy.
Got to girl talk with Jess from work, haven't seen her in a while.
Steve just came in and stuck his toungue out at me, I guess that's a hello, and smiled. Apprently he plans to kill the environment with his pop can tabs.
Ok, so it was a lame joke and not very funny, but it's social contact which is cool.

Scrabble games have mulitplied, Todd and Kcam played their turns, great PPK games going on. Spoke To Chiatroll this morning, played more scrabble goodness.
Lots of ppk smiles, no time to state them all.

haha, steve just walked over saying hey and smiling until I waved him away, cause i'm on a call. Joyce is back so I did my meeting my cancel saves are awesome :D
And I'm going to andrew's place tonight, see the new thing and hang out, which is cool because I haven't seen him in a while.

Steve flipping on the customers, finding out I'm 19 and being surprised as shit. And when I told him to fuck off, I know i'm short, he said I was about Carla's hight.
Not to mention my pile of coffee and chocolate :3

No comments: