Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Small reasons to smile.

I have full work shifts, 8 hours of paid time plus I got full time hours, with breaks and lunches. Random, accidental maybe, but awesome.

John invited himself to the gathering, went to get me water (with ice!) and left early as usual and patted my head as he walked by while I was on the phone.

I also had loads to do on my break, facebooking and all. Katelyn wants to go to sessions, I still have that coffee date with Todd, Andrew's new place to check out and possibly go to because I have later shift). Dos works here now, and came to see me a few days ago, now we may actually get to take lunches!<3

I also had a great mail day, book from pam, care pack from JCD and vegan outreach letters. Plus I have alot more mail things to look forward too :).

Also got a nice comment from tinctoris and lots of nice comments on my picture posts. hehe.

No comments: