Go Vegan!

Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. -Norman MacEwan

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Old friendships and old habits...

I've got to say, dispite how awful I feel I am still really greatful for the people around me.
In perticular (for this post anyways) Andrew, dispite not really being around much lately true friends are never fully gone.
I love how down I'm feeling and how he knows exactly where to lead me, down the road to redemption of other. He's moving in next week and asking me to help him grocery shop and cook etc. General taking care of someone else things, my perfect medicine.
So thanks andrew.


Also Prepboy and Kcam showed up again last night, watch 10 mins of edward sisor hands so that was cool. He said sweet dreams as he left, and kcam called me a geek for playing my game :P.


P.S. why won't this let me place a title for my post. :grumbles:

No comments: